ICA, MoM and other Government Offices and other statutory bodies require your documents to be translated and certified by a native translator for Immigration, Work Permit, Long Term Visa’s, P R Applications, Dependant Pass, Etc.
We provide official translation long with Notary Services. The rates would vary depending on the language and no. of pages, frequently translated languages like the Chinese, Malay, Thai, Tamil will start at S$40 Per page and if there are multiple pages, we will consider a discount.
We will ensure to do this quickly. We will forward a draft translation to ensure the data is translated according to the original and upon your confirmation, we will proceed to certify the document.
If you have been asked by the official to Notary (legalize) the document, we request you to inform us while you order for translation, so we can legalize your document.
We have partnered with Registered Notary Lawyers to legalise your document at an additional cost.
Your one stop solution for Certified Translation Services for Government Submissions.
- Our translators have experience in translating all of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Police Record
- Power of Attorney
- Academic Degree
- Diploma; University Transcript
- Adoption Papers
- Naturalization Papers
- Immigration Documents
- Dream Act Translation
- Legal Contract
- Court Documents
- Any other official document that is requested by Consulates, visa Offices, Embassies, Government bodies and local courts in Singapore and any other country
Telcom is a professional company you can trust for document translation or public notary services, with over 40 years of experience in immigration and notarized document translation.
- Overseas study/migration/investment document translation and notary agency services
- Agency for notary services of the Association of Translators, the court, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and foreign commissioners’ offices
- Dedicated personnel handle all translation and agency services, including document dispatch to the relevant offices, for complete work procedural control and efficiency
Our translation and agency services cover a multitude of records and certificates required for both business and government including household registration records, birth certificates, marriage certificates, proof of military service, police clearance certificates, property certificates, land certificates, transcripts, proof of education, medical certificates, proof of employment, company licenses, factory registration, company registration, tax vouchers, company charters, balance sheets, income statements, award certificates, documents of pledge, documents of authorization, contracts, meeting minutes and more.
- Foreign documents must be verified by the commissioners’ offices in Singapore before submitting to the court for notarization
- Please supply the original copy of the documents to be publicly notarized and the exact spelling of the name as it is in the passport
- For verification at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, photocopies of the personal ID or passport (for personal documents) or company registration, list of changes, and authorization letter (for company documents) are required as attachments