With over a decade of experience and a huge IT rental fleet made up of products from the leading manufacturers including IBM, HP, Apple, Sun Microsystems, Avaya, Panasonic, Dell, CISCO, Toshiba and Lenovo, we are perfectly suited to provide fast and flexible PABX hires, PC hires, laptop hire, and server rental solutions at competitive prices.
Whether you need:
- To rent 1 laptop for 100 days, or hire 100 laptops for 1 day
- Hire extra servers & storage for a short term ‘quick fix’
- Rent PABX for an event or exhibition
- Hire an entire network installed for a week or a month
The best choice of the latest IT and Telecom hire equipment from us.
Customers use rentals for a huge variety of reasons including:
- Evaluations, benchmarking & testing
- Try before you buy
- Short Term Projects
- Software development & testing
- Server consolidation & migration
- Exhibitions or trade shows
- Sporting events
- Government elections
- Product launches
- Using OPEX not CAPEX – Conserves cash flow
- Relocations, data Moves & site Moves,
- Extra capacity for peak workloads
- Training courses
- Seminars and Conferences
- Resilience (During Maintenance/ upgrades)
- Solutions to long delivery lead-times
- To avoid adverse weather conditions
- For film premiers
- For AGMs
- To save on fuel costs avoid driving to meetings
- Reduce pollution and meet to ISO14001 accreditation
- Disaster recovery, disease, theft, fire & flood
- Opportunity to rent and then buy (Try before you Buy)
- For Support which is included as standard
- To source hard to find or end of life products
What are the Advantages of IT / Telecom Lease
IT / Telecom leasing offers fast access to the latest computer systems which helps companies maintain their competitive advantage.
Flexible leasing contracts ensure the customer has instant availability of the right number of systems, when and where they are needed. Hire periods can be easily extended or cut short enabling the client to pay for use rather than ownership.
We offer hardware support with every lease / rental with optional installation.
Avoid Budget constraints
The capital may not always be available for the IT / telecom equipment you need, and the purchasing procedures may be lengthy or difficult. Renting IT is easier, quicker and unlike capital expenditure, items can all be set off against tax.
Whether you require a bespoke network, a large server or just a few extra PCs, iPads or laptops, Telecom & IT rental is a real and cost effective way to meet your short-term needs without compromise