Save Your Business Time On Repairs & Replacement
Telcom repairs equipment for thousands of companies throughout Asia including many of the Fortune 500. Our customers have come to rely on our expertise, the quality of our repairs, our comprehensive warranties and our customer-centric approach. We work with your business to create processes that streamline your workflow and save you time, including Advanced Replacement Programs that minimize downtime and flat-fee repair agreements that simplify billing. Telcom employs a large team of board-level technicians who stay up-to-date with the latest hardware, repairing a wide variety of equipment from Avaya, Avaya-Nortel, Cisco, Polycom, Nortel, Aastra, Panasonic, Alcatel and Siemens. Our technicians also repair and maintain legacy systems, even some decades old. Our in-house paint and refurbish facilities are unmatched.
State-of-the-Art Repair Facility
Telcom is home to one of the largest repair facility in Asia for Telecom Hardware and we have an international reputation for high quality work. Telcom also buys lots of out-of-service inventory each quarter. We process this equipment in-house in our state-of-the-art testing, repair and refurbishing centre. This allows us to respond quickly to even the most unusual equipment needs. Telcom refurbished equipment comes packaged as new, including original factory manuals where applicable.
- Advanced testing equipment that detects a component’s design weakness for subsequent redesigns or replacement with improved components.
- Minimum 24 hour burn-in period simulating real world conditions to prevent future failure.
- Exclusive chemical paint process that restores original lustre to plastic casings.
- Our anti-static facility ensures that sensitive equipment handled during the repair process arrives safely to our customers.
- A unique Database and Barcoding Program that tracks customer repairs and recurring problems ensuring maximum efficiency and product performance.
- Extended repair services for a variety of data and computer equipment.
- Flexible service terms at substantially lower rates than typical service contracts.
LONGER, MORE EXTENSIVE WARRANTIES
- Telcom backs its repairs and equipment with complete satisfaction guaranteed.
- 12-18 month warranty that surpasses most manufacturers’ guarantees.
- Emergency-Replacement Guarantee on all critical components.
- Completely reconditioned equipment and components offering improved performance and longer product life.
FASTER RESPONSE TIME
- Extensive inventory of in-stock parts and related peripherals.
- Emergency same-day repair service.
- Innovative Advanced Replacement Program with 24 hour deliveries.
- Standard turn around within 10-15 business days for non-emergency repairs.